Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lamb of God - Wrath

The new album from Lamb of God leaked a couple weeks ago. And I must admit, I was not particularly enthused for this release. I used to listen to them a lot over the summer and last year, but not so much anymore. So when I downloaded the link, it was just because I was curious.

But after a couple of listens, this album is 10x better than Sacrament. It's probably as good as Ashes of the Wake too. Songs like "In Your Words," "Fake Messiah," "Broken Hands," "Dead Seeds," and the amazing closer, "Reclamation" are just classic Lamb of God tunes that you'll be enjoying for a long time. This album is probably their heaviest, if that makes sense.

Overall, it's just a lot of fun. The two singles they released are the two worst songs on the record, so don't judge the album by "Contractor" and "Set to Fail." They're okay songs, but the rest are phenomenal. Sorry I'm posting this album before it's released, but I'll definitely buy the record so whatever.


01. The Passing
02. In Your Words
03. Set To Fail
04. Contractor
05. Fake Messiah
06. Grace
07. Broken Hands
08. Dead Seeds
09. Everything To Nothing
10. Choke Sermon
11. Reclamation

Download
Stream
Buy

No comments:

Post a Comment