Friday, December 26, 2008

Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion

IT'S HERE! I never thought this would leak seeing as it's been so well-protected in the last couple of months, but on Christmas Day, this puppy leaked. And for someone who did not overdo it with the bootlegs from the shows in the past years, this album is FANTASTIC. If you never liked Animal Collective because of their 'weird' sounds or 'dissonance' will dig this record. It plays out like a pop record with crazy layers and amazing sounds. This album is the record of 2009. And we haven't even gotten through 2008. I have the 2xLP Vinyl on pre-order which should arrive at my humble abode by January 6th. So I will have the downloadable version from that up when I can. Please listen to this album. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment