Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fang Island - Fang Island

Hello folks! My name is Evan, and apparently I've been a contributor to IWanttogotoBrainville.blogspot.com for quite some period of time, without actually contributing anything.

That changes this morning, Saturday, March 27th.

So I didn't sleep last night, and I thought I'd include some of my insomnia soundtrack. It included the likes of Coheed and Cambria, jj, Animal Collective, Screaming Females (which I discovered tonight), The Talking Heads, Tears for Fears, and ofcourse, FANG ISLAND. Described as “everyone high-fiving everyone”, Fang Island is a 5 member band that rocks a drummer, 3 guitarists (crazy, right?), and a keyboardist. You're probably thinking...in this day and age, new music HAS to have a synthesizer, right? Guitars are slowly becoming a thing of the past.

Fang Island is bringing guitar back. Huge guitar harmonies expand as you are overtaken by group vocals. Every member of the band participates in the vocals, making a gang-like sound that pumps you up. Listen to tracks like "Life Coach" or "Sideswiper" to really get you in the mood to fuck shit up.

I can't believe Robbie hasn't posted Fang Island yet, so it has become my duty to provide where he has failed.






Download to try
PLEASE BUY THIS ALBUM. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment